GW4 Science and Engineering Showcase
26 Nov, 2015
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre, Bristol
10:30am (10:30am-11 am Registration) to 3pm
The GW4 Alliance combines the intellectual capacity and physical resources of the four leading research-intensive universities in the South West of England and Wales: Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, and Exeter.
We are one of the most successful regional alliances in securing Research Council funded doctoral studentships. Our programmes provide cutting-edge doctoral study within a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative and cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Attend our open event to find out more about the opportunities available within our four research-intensive universities.
- Over 300 fully funded doctoral studentships available
- Over 20 centres for doctoral training exhibiting their researcher programmes
- Sector-leading researcher development training
The benefits from undertaking a doctoral programme through a CDT/DTP include:
- Competitive stipends
- Wide exposure to diverse research themes aimed at developing today’s evolving issues and future challenges
- Integral involvement of leading industry, business, government and charity partners in both training and research
- Studying in a supportive and exciting environment as part of a cohort with diverse areas of expertise
- Academic Excellence: GW4 hosts 23 UK Research Council postgraduate research partnerships and is involved in a further eight hosted by other universities.
- Research Capacity: GW4 universities employ over 8,000 academic staff members, who in turn support over 22,000 postgraduate taught and research students
- Researcher Development: GW4 postgraduate students benefit from access to training opportunities and resources from across the four institutions.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org