The GW4 Portal is a secure intranet platform to enable collaboration across the GW4 universities. Staff and postgraduate students at GW4 universities can share documents securely, discuss projects in real-time, exchange best practice tips on research collaboration and share internal news and events. The GW4 Portal can also be used to work together with external collaborators.
Register to use the GW4 Portal
If you already have a GW4 Portal account, click here to enter the Portal.
If you require access to the GW4 Portal, please complete the form below and we will let you know if your request has been approved.
What can I do with the GW4 Portal?
The GW4 Portal enables you to access vast amounts of information and collaborate with your GW4 colleagues. Using the GW4 Portal you can:
- access detailed information and guidelines on GW4 funding and development opportunities
- share and edit documents
- discuss projects with colleagues in real-time
- discover best practice advice on research collaboration
- create internal news and events
- set up private spaces for groups and invite external collaborators to share certain pages
Having problems accessing / using the GW4 Portal?
If you have any issues in accessing or using the GW4 Portal, please contact email@example.com – we’ll be able to talk you through the problem and resolve this for you. Please note that we only respond to enquiries Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.