The GW4 Alliance is coordinating a cross-institutional Mental Health Research Network to connect investigators, foster new conversations, share knowledge and spark new collaborations across the universities of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter.
On Friday 22nd September GW4 Investigators are invited to join us, from 11:45-16:00, for a half-day online workshop event to explore new interdisciplinary opportunities.
There will be short institutional overviews of mental health research being undertaken across the GW4 Alliance, given by:
- Professor Sarah Halligan, Dept. Psychology, University of Bath
- Professor Matt Jones, School of Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience, University of Bristol
- Professor Jeremy Hall, Division of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience, Cardiff University
- Professor Jonathan Mill, Dept. Clinical and Biomedical Sciences, and Prof Ed Watkins, Dept. Psychology, University of Exeter
Parallel group discussions led by investigators will also cover the following themes:
- Neuroscience of Mental Health & Discovery Science
- Young People’s Mental Health
- Diagnostic Approaches to Mental Health
- Social and Environmental Drivers of Mental Health and Illness
All disciplines are welcome, with post doctoral early and mid-career researchers are warmly encouraged to attend.
Register to attend via Microsoft Forms.