For the second event in our PGR and ECR career webinar series, come and learn more about the importance of being an international academic on Wednesday 18 May, from 12.30-2pm.
Academia has always been an international endeavour, with universities and funders valuing international experience and the ability to collaborate across countries and cultures. Join us for a panel event where academics will share their experience of working and collaborating internationally and how this has benefitted both their research and careers.
- Professor Regenia Gagnier, Department of English and Film, University of Exeter
- Professor Sanja Millivogevic, School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol
- Professor James Pope, Department of Engineering Mathematics, University of Bristol
- Dr Stjn Wuyts, Department of Physics, University of Bath
- Professor Arwyn Jones, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cardiff University
- Dr Sarah Gerson, School of Psychology, Cardiff University
To receive the Zoom link please book via Eventbrite.