This is the fourth of a new series of career events exploring the regional strengths of the South West, open to postgraduate and early career researchers from the GW4 universities (Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter).
Join our GW4 Roundtable discussion on Creative Careers for Social and Cultural Community Development, where you'll hear from a diverse panel of experts who utilize their creativity to foster growth and connectivity within communities.
The session will consist of short presentations from our panel, followed by an opportunity for questions, so this is a fantastic opportunity to start building connections with people working in, and passionate about, creative communities. You will also have the chance to connect with PGR- and ECR-focused careers consultants from across the GW4, and ask us any questions you have as well.
- Dr. Furaha Asani - Research Lead, Watershed: Pervasive Media Studio
- Dr. Tim Banks - Research and Engagement Manager, Carers Trust Wales
- Faye Hannah - Head of skills and Training, Ffilm Cymru Wales
- Professor Sara Pepper OBE - Director of Creative Economy, Cardiff University
- Dr Aby Sankaran - MyWorld Impact and Evaluation Manager, Bristol University